L7 Creative is a digital advertising agency that specializes in creating memorable advertising and building great brands. We are currently interviewing college students who are talented, hard working and passionate about advancing their professional career.
L7 Creative’s Internship Program is for academic credit/unpaid and will expose interns to the world of advertising and brand building. You will be assisting client service teams in the day-to-day activities of project management, conducting research and other tasks consistent with the running of a full-service advertising agency.
• Currently enrolled college student in a business related major (Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Management, etc).
• Must be available at least 2 days/week and 10-20 hours/week.
As noted above, the internship program at L7 Creative focuses on the client service department. Below is a list of possible tasks that interns contribute to:
• Market Research
• SWOT Analysis
• Brainstorming for: Naming products, Pitches, Campaigns
• Website Quality Assurance
• Copywriting, Copyediting
• Blog writing, Social Media outreach
• Exit interviews for Market Research
If you are up for the challenge and want to learn and grow in a creative and exciting work environment, please email your resume and cover letter to Rachel@L7Creative.com.