Award-winning digital agency L7 Creative is looking for a PPC Specialist to join our growing team.
L7 Creative is a digital brand engagement agency passionate about growing our clients business. Our diverse employees are smart and motivated, all of which help L7 Creative lead innovative and effective digital marketing strategies. Here is where you come in – we’re looking for a PPC Specialist to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will have at least one year of paid media/ marketing experience in an agency or equivalent, thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be invigorated by challenges. You must have a dynamic and engaging personality, be a go-getter and a forward thinker. And you must be adept at growing the client relationship by developing innovative client strategies in SEM and digital media advertising. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing campaigns in paid search.
Salary: $48,000 – $58,000 a year per experience
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create, manage, and optimize PPC accounts/ campaigns
- Create, manage, and optimize lead nurturing / email marketing campaigns
- Develop and optimize bid strategies, ad copy, and keywords to improve KPIs
- Analyze SEM/PPC/Email data and report on results, insights, and recommendations
- Manage media and marketing budgets across a variety of channels and clients
- Execute marketing strategies to improve campaign performance (ROI/ROAS)
- Interact directly with clients regarding paid media and digital marketing efforts
- Enhance marketing efficiency and performance
- Understand clients’ value propositions, industries, customers, and goals to realize growth opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 years agency or marketing experience
- Expert-level knowledge in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook/ Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, Display & Retargeting Networks, and other major platforms.
- Digital Marketing Certifications (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in actively managing complex, high-budget paid search campaigns
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Knowledge about various areas of digital marketing (attribution models, split testing, CRM/marketing automation & integrations, landing pages, search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), etc.)
- Track record of improving paid media KPIs (relevance scores, ad placements, conversion rates, etc.)
- Experience with relevant marketing tools (SEM Rush, Moz, Google keyword research tools, etc.)
- Previous client management experience
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current and projected trends in paid search
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Reside in San Diego North County (preferred)
Please submit your cover letter, resume, salary history, work samples, and three reasons why you would make an excellent L7 Creative PPC Specialist to: Careers@L7Creative.com
About L7 Creative
L7 Creative offers a full benefits package including: Paid Vacation, PTO and Paid Holidays, 401K, Medical and dental plan, full snack bar, Friday Foosball, and more!