Search Engine Marketing Manager (Paid Search / PPC)
L7 Creative/L7 Advertising – Carlsbad, California (Greater San Diego Area)
Per experience, up to $90K annual compensation.
Award-winning digital agency L7 Creative is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Manager to lead our department.
L7 Creative is a digital brand engagement agency passionate about growing our clients business. Our diverse employees are smart and motivated, all of which help L7 Creative lead innovative and effective digital marketing strategies. Here is where you come in – we’re looking for a SEM Manager to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will have at least four years of paid media experience in an agency or equivalent, thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be invigorated by challenges (if you don’t meet these requirements, please take a look at our PPC Specialist position).
You must have a dynamic and engaging personality, be a go-getter and a forward thinker. And you must be adept at growing the client relationship by developing innovative client strategies in SEM and digital media advertising. The ideal candidate MUST have experience managing campaigns in paid search.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create strategies, direct and manage team of PPC Specialists and Coordinators to meet client goals
- Develop and optimize bid strategies, ad copy, and keywords to improve KPIs
- Analyze SEM/PPC data and report on results, insights, and recommendations
- Manage media budgets across a variety of channels and clients
- Execute strategies to improve campaign performance (ROI/ROAS)
- Interact directly with clients regarding paid media efforts
- Enhance paid media marketing efficiency and performance
- Understand clients’ value propositions, industries, customers, and goals to realize growth opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4-years agency or marketing experience
- Expert-level knowledge in Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook/ Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, Display & Retargeting Networks, and other major platforms
- Digital Marketing Certifications (Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in actively managing complex, high-budget paid search campaigns
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- Knowledge in the various areas of digital marketing (attribution models, split testing, CRM/marketing automation & integrations, landing pages, search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), etc.)
- Track record of improving paid media KPIs (relevance scores, ad placements, conversion rates, etc.)
- Experience with relevant marketing tools (SEOMoz, Google keyword research tools, etc.)
- Experience corresponding and communicating with clients
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current and projected trends in paid search
- Reside North of the 56 or in South Orange County
Please submit your cover letter, resume, salary history, work samples, and three reasons why you would make an excellent SEM Manager for L7 Creative to: Careers@L7Creative.com
About L7 Creative
L7 Creative offers a full benefits package including: Paid Vacation, PTO and Paid Holidays, 401K, Medical and dental plan, full snack bar, Friday Foosball, and more!